Made with everything you love on a pizza, and combined with egg noodles to create this Pizza Casserole masterpiece. Stimulate your taste buds with this edible piece of art! Truly a great Red Meat Recipe.
2 cups uncooked egg noodles
1/2 pound lean ground beef
1 onion, chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 cup sliced pepperoni
16 oz pizza sauce
4 tbsp milk
1 cup shredded cheese (mixed or mozza)
1. Cook noodles according to package directions.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
3. In a fry pan, over medium-high heat, brown the ground beef with the onion and garlic. Drain fat. Stir in the noodles, pepperoni, pizza sauce and milk, and mix well. Pour this mixture into a 2-quart casserole dish.
4. Bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees.
5. Remove dish, top with cheese, and place in oven until the cheese is melted. (5-10 mins)